RabbitMQ Scope/Permissions with Azure

Sandeep gaddam

Jul 1, 2024, 4:06:03 AM (4 days ago) Jul 1
to rabbitmq-users
Hi,

 I have configured Azure AD with RabbitMQ and Authentication is working fine. But while setting permissions to specific vHost and Queue is not working properly.

RabbitMQ version :: 3.12.13
Erlang version :: 26.2.4

I have created roles in Azure AD to read a specific queue in particular vHost and role for tag management as shown below.
<resource Id>.read:<vHost name>/<queue name>
<resource Id>.tag:management

I have assigned these role to myself in Azure AD. When I login to the console it shows all the queues under the vHost. I have tried using the wild cards as well but still it is showing all the queues present the under the vHost.

Verified the JWT token, it looks good.

I have followed the below documentation.

Please help me to resolve this issue.