ANN RabbitMQ JMS Client 1.13.0 GA is released

Arnaud Cogoluègnes

Sep 5, 2019, 4:08:15 AM9/5/19
to rabbitm...@googlegroups.com
On behalf of the RabbitMQ team I'm happy to announce that RabbitMQ JMS
Client library 1.13.0 GA is available. This is a maintenance release
with a new feature [1], bug fixes and an upgrade of the RabbitMQ Java
client dependency. Users of the 1.x series are encouraged to upgrade
to this version.

Here's a list of the changes:
* Add support for publisher confirms [1]
* Make sure RMQConnectionFactory is serializable
* Add declareReplyToDestination flag to RMQObjectFactory
* Bump Java client to 4.11.3

This release is backward-compatible with 1.12.0.

You can find more information about the JMS client on the RabbitMQ
website [2] and on this release on GitHub [3].

Dependency (Maven artifact)

Maven:

<dependency>
<groupId>com.rabbitmq.jms</groupId>
<artifactId>rabbitmq-jms</artifactId>
<version>1.13.0</version>
</dependency>

Gradle:

compile 'com.rabbitmq.jms:rabbitmq-jms:1.13.0'

[1] https://www.rabbitmq.com/jms-client.html#publisher-confirms
[2] https://www.rabbitmq.com/jms-client.html
[3] https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-jms-client/releases/tag/v1.13.0

Wesley Peng

Sep 5, 2019, 4:17:15 AM9/5/19
to rabbitm...@googlegroups.com
Hi

on 2019/9/5 16:07, Arnaud Cogoluègnes wrote:
> On behalf of the RabbitMQ team I'm happy to announce that RabbitMQ JMS
> Client library 1.13.0 GA is available. This is a maintenance release
> with a new feature [1], bug fixes and an upgrade of the RabbitMQ Java
> client dependency. Users of the 1.x series are encouraged to upgrade
> to this version.
>
> Here's a list of the changes:
> * Add support for publisher confirms [1]
> * Make sure RMQConnectionFactory is serializable
> * Add declareReplyToDestination flag to RMQObjectFactory
> * Bump Java client to 4.11.3

Great to know. thanks for the work.
btw, is Bunny, the Ruby RabbitMQ Client, still in active development?

regards.

Luke Bakken

Sep 6, 2019, 8:33:51 AM9/6/19
to rabbitmq-users
Hi Wesley,

Just as a reminder, please start a new discussion for new topics, even if it's a quick question. That way people can more easily find what they're looking for when they search this group.

The last commit is August 1st, and yes, bunny is in active development. Of course at this point the project is very mature and stable so it's mostly bug fixes and keeping up with new Ruby versions.

Thanks,
Luke

Wesley Peng

Sep 6, 2019, 8:51:33 AM9/6/19
On 2019/9/6 8:33 下午, Luke Bakken wrote:
> Just as a reminder, please start a new discussion for new topics, even
> if it's a quick question. That way people can more easily find what
> they're looking for when they search this group.

that's right.

> https://github.com/ruby-amqp/bunny
>
> The last commit is August 1st, and yes, bunny is in active development.
> Of course at this point the project is very mature and stable so it's
> mostly bug fixes and keeping up with new Ruby versions.

got it. thank you luke.

regards.