Here is the plugin's Featues description
Traces are displayed in a table. Each trace field is displayed in the table column. The following features are implemented:
- Load trace files produced by the tracing plugin which is included in every RabbitMQ delivery.
- Filter out traces by multiple conditions. E.g. filter out by date and time, payload content, routed queues and keys, and others.
- Choose what columns to show/hide.
- Adjust columns widths.
- Optionally format JSON payload.
- Choose the displayed date and time format.
- All filter conditions and layout parameters are saved in the browser storage and are restored when the page is reloaded.
and here is the quick demo