Tips for Performance Tuning on RabbitMQ

Onur TAS

Sep 2, 2016, 6:22:52 AM9/2/16
to rabbitmq-users
We are assessing the performance of rabbitmq in our servers. We are currently experiencing some problems, the most important one is performance. Is there any tips & ways to tune the performance. For example, a tip might be "After certain length performance goes down by ** percent" or "serialized data is transmitted x times slower than primitives".

summary of our setup:
We get 100k rows of data from MSSQL and serialize them to json format, and then send these to rabbit's queue. And other application is deserializing the received json. We observe the timings by doing these. MSMQ seems to be faster though. That's why I wanted to get some comments on this. any opinion is appreciated.

Michael Klishin

Sep 2, 2016, 6:38:31 AM9/2/16
to rabbitm...@googlegroups.com

MK