Transfering file from machine to machine using RabbitMQ

Jason Frame

May 14, 2012, 5:56:10 PM5/14/12
to rabbitmq...@googlegroups.com
I am still new and getting used to RabbitMQ, and was wondering the best way to send a small file along with a message. We are looking at using this to send a message on a server using PHP and consuming using a .net client.

Our typical message with have an associative array serialized to json, but for some of the messages, there will need to be an image or pdf file attached.  These files are relatively small (less than 20k) so they should not need to be chunked. I have been reading through the messages, and have not found any type of example or best practice on how to do this.

thanks
jason

Alvaro Videla

May 15, 2012, 7:06:11 AM5/15/12
to Jason Frame, rabbitmq...@googlegroups.com

Jason Frame

Iyenemi Tyger

Oct 24, 2013, 6:35:18 PM10/24/13
to rabbitmq...@googlegroups.com
Please is there any size limit to the amount of file you can send?

Alvaro Videla

Oct 24, 2013, 6:41:24 PM10/24/13
to Discussions about RabbitMQ, rabbitmq...@googlegroups.com
See this answer regarding body size for basic publish: http://lists.rabbitmq.com/pipermail/rabbitmq-discuss/2013-October/031321.html

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 12:35 AM, Iyenemi Tyger <tyge...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please is there any size limit to the amount of file you can send?

Asher G Jose

Jul 14, 2020, 7:02:29 AM7/14/20
to rabbitmq-discuss
Hi... The link you shared shows "not exists"

Can anyone pls help me with sending files or functions or classes using rabbitmq...
I'm using Python