"Node statistics not available" shown on Node

R@M$

Feb 25, 2020, 4:49:37 PM2/25/20
to rabbitmq-discuss

Hi ,

I have a 3 node cluster and during one of the restart after a node was down we started seeing this error "Node statistics not available" and we are unable to login through Node A & Node B.

RabbitMQ 3.6.10, Erlang 19.3.6.2
NameFile descriptors Socket descriptors Erlang processesMemoryDisk spaceRates modeInfoReset stats DB+/-
rabbit@Node a
Node statistics not available
rabbit@Node b
Node statistics not available
rabbit@Node c
798
65536 available
65
58890 available
2020
1048576 available
174MB
12GB high watermark
89GB
48MB low watermark
basicDisc 5

Please share what could be the root cause for this and probable solution to get the nodes back.

Note: Node A & B are running.

Thank you.

Stuart Johnston

Mar 16, 2020, 4:35:45 AM3/16/20
to rabbitmq-discuss
I would suggest that you upgrade to a support version v3.8.2

Usually this means that a network blip has occurred and a restart of the rabbitMQ on that server will resolve the issue

What is the view from the other two servers ? Are there any errors reported within your logfiles ?

Best Regards

Stuart