RabbitMq integration with boomi using JMS connector

Upahara Arulraj

Jan 28, 2020, 8:36:24 PM1/28/20
to rabbitmq-discuss
While connecting the RabbitMq I have used the JMS connector to establish the connection in Boomi  with the help of .bindings file and com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory. While testing the connection., I am getting the below error mesasge.

Test execution of JMSConnector completed with errors. Embedded message: Unable to send JMS message; Caused by: com.rabbitmq.jms.util.RMQJMSException; Caused by: java.io.IOException; Caused by: connection error; protocol method: #method<connection.close>(reply-code=530, reply-text=NOT_ALLOWED - vhost regression not found, class-id=10, method-id=40)
If any one faced the same issue, Provide me your suggested solution on this work around

Thanks
Upahara