Release Beta 2.32

Stefan Selbitschka

Jan 11, 2017, 9:01:11 AM1/11/17
to R2Mail2 BETA Test
New BETA is out now.

It contains tons of bugfixes and small improvements but no new features.

regards
stefan

Cris

Jan 11, 2017, 9:20:17 AM1/11/17
to R2Mail2 BETA Test
R2Mail is alive  :) great to see continuous development, Stefan!

Cheers,
Cris

Kai Sören Becker

Jan 11, 2017, 10:27:55 AM1/11/17
to R2Mail2 BETA Test
Hey Stefan. Thanks for the Update. Tried to setup my gmail Account, but got a warning about a less secure app accessing my account.
Is this a problem regarding the S/MIME Version?

Kai Sören Becker

Jan 11, 2017, 10:31:15 AM1/11/17
to R2Mail2 BETA Test
Ok, nevermind. Saw this in another thread.

Matthias

Mar 1, 2017, 9:00:41 AM3/1/17
to R2Mail2 BETA Test
Works fine. Just have the issue that S/MIME signed emails with attachment are not shown as signed emails in the inbox. If I open the mail there is just the signature attached.
When I am setting download size to 10MB it is still not shown as signed but if I open the Mail it can verify the signature an all attachments are shown.

But this might be not related to the currenty Beta but even to further versions.

Regards,
Mat

Matthias

Mar 1, 2017, 9:02:15 AM3/1/17
to R2Mail2 BETA Test
Is this maybe related to clear text vs. opaque signing?