Release Beta 2.40.260

Stefan Selbitschka

Apr 10, 2018, 11:06:45 AM4/10/18
to R2Mail2 BETA Test
Hi!

After an other year of diaper changing and sleepless nights - my second son was born a year ago - I'm back in R2Mail2 business ;).

So I proudly present the new Release Beta 2.40.260:
  • New Security Settings
    • Key Selection Schema (all, newest, longest validity)
    • Disable certificate import on reply
  • New Features (enable in Features Settings)
    • Camera Integration
    • Encrypted Gallery
    • Notes

Best Regards
Stefan

pourquoi

Apr 11, 2018, 2:45:14 AM4/11/18
to R2Mail2 BETA Test
Hi Stefan,

It’s good news to see updates.
However, the new version crashes constantly on my Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 4.3). I even deleted all the settings, but nothing helped. Android might have sent you a crash report, but then it asks me to send the data… by email (which crashes obviously!)

Regards,

Olav Seyfarth

Apr 11, 2018, 8:43:30 AM4/11/18
to R2Mail2 BETA Test
Works fine on OnePlus3T/OxygenOSBeta (8.0, Patchlevel 2018-04).

Matthias

Apr 16, 2018, 3:40:08 AM4/16/18
to R2Mail2 BETA Test
Hi Stefan,

great to see you back. On the first view and the first sent email no issues so far (Moto G5 Plus, 7.0 Stock)

Regards,
Matthias

Bernd Baenitz

Apr 22, 2018, 8:42:00 AM4/22/18
to R2Mail2 BETA Test
Hi Stefan,
alles Gute für die Zwerge. Es freut mich, dass es doch wieder weiter geht. Auf meinem Huawei P10 lite funktioniert mit dem letzten Update (2.40.264) auch die Darstellung wieder.
Lg Bernd

Russell R.

Apr 24, 2018, 3:54:27 AM4/24/18
to R2Mail2 BETA Test
Awesome! Always saw so much potential and good design in this app, but wondered why it wasn't updated for so long, but I guess a baby is a good reason (can't think of a better one, actually).

Best wishes! ☺️