Feature Request: Select All

Richard Greasley

Oct 21, 2019, 9:28:28 AM10/21/19
to R2Mail2 BETA Test
Hello,

One feature that I believe will be of benefit to all that use the application is the ability to "Select All".
A simple scenario is one I encounter everyday with R2Mail2 and it's proven to be a problem:
I search for emails from a sender, I get 100+ results, and I need to go through and select each item, one at a time.
For sure, if I was able to select all of the emails in the search result, it would be much faster.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Stefan Selbitschka

Feb 28, 2020, 10:46:39 AM2/28/20
to R2Mail2 BETA Test
select all is possible but not within search results - your are right. I put it on my todo.

regards
stefan