R-SPEC Movie Night on Saturday, October 18: "The Book of Life"

Alan

Oct 17, 2014, 2:37:57 PM10/17/14
to r-s...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

This weekend's R-SPEC movie is The Book of Life, an animated fantasy-adventure story of a conflicted man and dreamer, Manolo (voiced by Diego Luna), who sets off on a quest to save his true love, Maria (voiced by Zoe Saldana), and to defend his village. (It's currently rated 78% on the Tomatometer.)

What: The Book of Life (animated; PG; 1 hour, 25 minutes)
When: Saturday, October 18 @ 4:30 p.m.
Where: Cinemark Tinseltown2291 Buffalo Road, Rochester, NY 14624
Cost: $7.50 per person (standard movie version, not the real D 3D version)
Dinner: We'll decide as a group if and where dinner is after the movie.

Movie Trailer

Time & Tix Info

See the upcoming R-SPEC Movie Nights on our Join us at the movies! page.

Regards,
Alan

Alan Vincent Michaels
R-SPEC Program Officer