Movie: 'What We Do In The Shadows'

Eric Scoles

Mar 14, 2015, 8:11:25 AM3/14/15
to r-spec

'What We Do In The Shadows' is playing at the Little this weekend. It's a new-ish mockumentary by Jemain Clement (Flight of the Conchords) and Taika Waititi, about 4 vampires (three very old, one very new) living in the big city and trying to make the rent.

It's showing once a day through Thursday; I'm planning to go to the 7:30 show tomorrow night (Sunday), if anyone would like to meet up there.

eric scoles | erics...@gmail.com

Eric Scoles

Mar 14, 2015, 8:33:49 AM3/14/15
to r-spec
Sorry, the showing tomorrow night is at 7:10pm, not 7:30pm. (Google and TheLittle.org disagree about the time, & I think the latter is a safer bet.)