Anyone interested in having a drink with Jeff VanderMeer?

1 view

Ruhan Zhao

Sep 6, 2016, 10:39:38 PM9/6/16
to r-s...@googlegroups.com

I have sent the following email to some R-Spec board members.

Forgot that this mailing list could reach more R-Spec people.

So here it is.

Hi, everyone,

Jeff VanderMeer has come to Hobart & Smith Colleges at Geneva, NY, 30 minutes away from Rochester. He is going to have a public reading on September 15, Wednesday at 7:30 pm there. Here is the link for the announcement:

http://www.hws.edu/dailyupdate/NewsDetails.aspx?aid=19706

Jeff just sent me an email saying that after reading, if there is no other schedule by the school, he could go out for a drink with people from R-Spec. Anyone interested in joining in? I will go to Albany that day for a committee meeting for SUNY. I will try to go to the reading but I have to go to Albany after the reading, so I am not sure if I have time to go to drink but I certainly want to go!

Below is Jeff's email.

Best,

Ruhan

So I am giving a reading here Sept. 15 at 7:30pm. I don’t know yet if anything is scheduled by the school after, but if not, afterwards happy to go out for a drink if it’s not too late, with you and anyone else from R-Spec.

Jeff

Ruhan Zhao

Sep 15, 2016, 9:16:39 AM9/15/16
to r-s...@googlegroups.com