Where's the podcast?

1 view

mrkip w

Feb 7, 2017, 11:56:49 PM2/7/17
to R-SPEC: The Rochester Speculative Literature Association
At the meeting, I was (no doubt) given precise and useful information about how to contact the podcaster, where to see/hear the podcast, and so forth. Need I add that I can find no trace of it now?

Can someone direct me to the podcast? I'm interested in taking them up on the casual suggestion that the story I read at the November meeting could become a podcast itself.

Thanks!

Kip W
(that's Mr Kip W to Google)

ewen...@rochester.rr.com

Feb 10, 2017, 9:46:29 AM2/10/17
to r-s...@googlegroups.com, mrkip w
Hi Kip,

Great to hear from you! Our podcast Disturbing Frequencies and all information about it may be found at:
http://disturbingfrequencies.com/

Due to some technical issues, the site hasn't been updated in a bit of time, so it is missing our most recent release "Harkness Road" by Eric Scoles. But that (and future stories) can be found on our Soundcloud page here:
https://soundcloud.com/user-907292639

We're a little backlogged on production at the moment, but please feel free to send your story along!

Cheers,
--Ted