More New Stuff

Steve...@cs.com

Apr 13, 2015, 11:51:00 AM4/13/15
to r-s...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to share that I have a new piece up on Amazon,WHAT WAS IT? The Mystery Airship of 1896.

“WHAT WAS IT?” screamed the first headline in November 1896. People looked up and saw a brilliant light, coming "from - somewhere." Had the Age of Flight begun, had a new marvel been added to the list of the automobile, the electric light, and the telephone? What else could it be? The Mystery Airship was seen by thousands over California and elsewhere, causing a media frenzy equal to any on today’s 24-hour cable news. This book covers the frenzy day-by-day as the story grew wilder, reporters hunted down every angle, and people wondered – could they believe they own eyes?

I've also started a Facebook page called Flying Cars and Food Pills, which has two albums: The Past Future - pictures of flying cars, robots, and other fun stuff; and Silent SF Films, where I'm compiling links to YouTube with all the surviving silent SF films to get them in one place.

My main website Flying Cars and Food Pills also has a number of new pages.

And lots more coming.

Steve