R-SPEC Movie Night on Saturday, September 13: "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For"

Alan

Sep 11, 2014, 7:02:34 AM9/11/14
to r-s...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

This weekend's R-SPEC movie is Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, based on Frank Miller's "Sin City" graphic novels. This follow up to Miller's 2005, "Sin City," merges several of Miller's classic stories with new stories about the city's most hard-boiled denizens running afoul of the city's more notorious and colorful inhabitants.

Note: Sin City's last day at Cinemark Tinseltown is today, September 11. The movie is only playing at Regal Culver Ridge 16 on Saturday.

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (R; 1 hours, 45 minutes)
When: Saturday, September 13 @ 2:15 p.m.
Where: Regal Culver Ridge Plaza 16, 2255 Ridge Road East, Irondequoit, Rochester, NY 14622
Cost: $8.00 per person (standard movie version, not the real D 3D version)
Dinner? We'll decide as a group if and where dinner is after the movie.

Movie Trailer

Time & Tix Info

See the upcoming R-SPEC Movie Nights on our Join us at the movies! page.

-------

Regards,
Alan

Alan Vincent Michaels
R-SPEC Program Officer

Jason Olshefsky

Sep 11, 2014, 9:41:19 AM9/11/14
to r-s...@googlegroups.com
Also note that it is playing at the Cinema starting Friday at 9:25 p.m. for $5 with better popcorn--as a double-feature with Get On Up about James Brown which starts at 7 p.m.

I don't know if Highland Diner still offers the "spend $20 on dinner and get a free Cinema ticket" deal or not.

May your deeds return to you tenfold,
---Jason Olshefsky
http://JayceLand.com/
585-789-1473

Eric Scoles

Sep 11, 2014, 10:35:22 AM9/11/14
to r-spec
Re. the dinner & a movie thing: I don't know if they still do that -- it's not on their website or the Diner's -- but if so it's only M-R.

Aside: I would love it if we could organize R-Spec Cinema Theater outings, but they'd have to be more ad hoc since they don't show coming attractions more than a week in advance.

eric scoles | erics...@gmail.com