[R-SIG-Mac] mac.r-project.org R-devel tar.gz builds

Brodie Gaslam via R-SIG-Mac

Aug 23, 2022, 7:41:30 AM8/23/22
to R-sig-mac R.
Just to report that the R-devel x86 tar.gz seems stuck at the 7/14 version.  I don't have an immediate need for the newer versions, so no rush on my account.

Best,

B.

peter dalgaard

Aug 23, 2022, 8:41:54 AM8/23/22
to Brodie Gaslam, R-sig-mac R.
Not sure what is going on here. The source tarballs at CRAN are happy enough.

The ARM builds also fail, but that looks like a disk full condition.

-pd
--
Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Phone: (+45)38153501

Simon Urbanek

Aug 24, 2022, 12:10:56 AM8/24/22
to Brodie Gaslam, R-sig-mac R.
Brodi,
thanks, svn repo for R-devel has locked up hence updates failed. Should be ok for the next run hopefully.
Cheers,
Simon