New R-Node feature: per-user R files

Jamie Love

Oct 16, 2010, 6:35:28 AM10/16/10
to r-node...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've added a new feature to R-Node.

The application now supports per-user and global R scripts, to be run after each connection to the R server has been made.

In the case of global R scripts, these are run for every connection.
For per-user scripts, only those scripts for the specific user are run, and only for their session, once they've logged in.

To set this up, look in the example configuration file for the new "sessionManagement" section, which describes the details of the new feature.

Regards,

--
Jamie Love
Looking for custom software development? Contact us at www.nsquaredsoftware.com.

Joel

Oct 18, 2010, 3:30:40 AM10/18/10
to r-node-users
This sounds great, will try it out later this week and give you some
feedback.

//Joel

Joel

Oct 18, 2010, 6:25:12 AM10/18/10
to r-node-users
Humm cant find the new section under sessionManagment :P

And the latest push to git is from oct 04 seems like it should be
later for this.

//Joel

Jamie Love

Oct 18, 2010, 1:30:25 PM10/18/10
to r-node...@googlegroups.com
Oh, don't tell me I forgot to git push...
It'd be just like me to do so.

I'm away from that computer until Thursday, so I won't be able to push it until then.

My apologies,
Jamie

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 5:25 PM, Joel <joll...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Humm cant find the new section under sessionManagment :P

And the latest push to git is from oct 04 seems like it should be
later for this.

Jamie Love

Oct 23, 2010, 7:13:10 AM10/23/10
to r-node...@googlegroups.com
Hiya,

Yup, I did forget to push it. I've now done so.

Jamie