[r-node-users] rwebvis now supported by R-Node

Jamie Love

May 18, 2010, 6:39:30 AM5/18/10
to r-node...@googlegroups.com, Shane Conway
Hi there,

I've been somewhat quiet over the past few weeks (quite ill, and very
busy at work). I'm still making some updates to R-Node though.

Tonight, I completed the initial support for rwebvis in R - basically
it can use rwebvis to generate graphs now (via the normal
plot.webvis() approach), and take the resulting graph and show it to
the client within R-Node.

It's abit rough around the edges, but I plan to tidy those up, and
then move to using rwebvis for all SVG graph generation.

This isn't available on the demo site yet.

Cheers
Jamie