Using INLA in secure systems

Nilu

Jul 11, 2024, 6:48:19 AM (10 days ago) Jul 11
to R-inla discussion group
Hello,
I would like to use the INLA package within a secure system that does not have internet access. Based on the advice from IT services, I need to download the package to my local device and then upload and install it manually on the secure system.

Could you please provide me with detailed instructions on how to perform this process? Specifically, I need guidance on:

  1. How to download the INLA package and its dependencies to my local device.
  2. The steps to manually upload these files to the secure system.
  3. The commands or procedures required to install the INLA package manually on the secure system.
Many thanks for your assistance.

Kind regards,
Nilu

INLA help

Jul 11, 2024, 6:49:31 AM (10 days ago) Jul 11
to R-inla discussion group, Nilu
And the secure system runs what OS system?

Haavard Rue