Question about INLA package

Alex Lu

Nov 23, 2021, 2:44:38 PM11/23/21
to r-inla-disc...@googlegroups.com
Dear INLA experts,

I tried to load the library(INLA), and it showed:

This is INLA_21.02.23 built 2021-11-01 19:47:20 UTC.
 - See www.r-inla.org/contact-us for how to get help.
 - Save 399.2Mb of storage running 'inla.prune()'

Could anyone please help me with this? or I can just simply ignore it.

Many thanks!
Best,
Alex

INLA help

Nov 23, 2021, 4:37:12 PM11/23/21
to r-inla-disc...@googlegroups.com, Alex Lu
I do now know what the issue is.  Anyway, upgrade to R 4.1 and then upgrade INLA

Haavard Rue
HelpDesk
help@r-inla. org

Jonathan Judge

Nov 23, 2021, 10:37:15 PM11/23/21
to INLA help, R-inla discussion group, Alex Lu
In the meantime, that is just a courtesy startup message offering to help you trim INLA's size to keep disk size down.  Recent versions seem to do this automatically so if you upgrade it may be a moot point.  But if INLA offers you the opportunity to prune, you generally should take it.