Estimate for proportional odds model and logistic regression model

ChooChoo JC

Nov 10, 2022, 1:55:09 PM11/10/22
to R-inla discussion group
Hi,

I am fitting a proportional odds model using INLA. I noticed in the pom documentation, it stated that the intercepts are parametrized in a different way which makes sense. However, the linear predictor is fitted in the model by being subtracted from the intercept term.  I am wondering if this is the same case for logistic regression models. Is the linear predictor also subtracted from the intercept term?

Best,
Jocelyn

INLA help

Nov 10, 2022, 3:26:14 PM11/10/22
to ChooChoo JC, R-inla discussion group
In standard logistic regression everything is as normal

Sent from Outlook for iOS