Computing Marginal Probability of Fixed Effect Over Time

Alexander Jack

Jul 17, 2024, 2:21:14 PM (4 days ago) Jul 17
to R-inla discussion group
Hello,

I am working on a spatiotemporal model where I have interactions between fixed effects and time. These interactions are significant and represent something I would like to discuss in a paper. So I would like to be able to show readers how the marginal probability of a given fixed effect changes over time. I am able to generate a marginal for the entirety of the time series using inla.rmarginal or something similar but how would I do that for each specific timepoint in my series so I can get confidence intervals and estimates over time as well?

Alex

Helpdesk (Haavard Rue)

Jul 17, 2024, 2:45:48 PM (4 days ago) Jul 17
to Alexander Jack, R-inla discussion group
vignette("svc", package="INLA") ???

--
Håvard Rue
he...@r-inla.org

Alexander Jack

Jul 17, 2024, 3:30:45 PM (4 days ago) Jul 17
to R-inla discussion group
Would this work for lattice data?

Helpdesk (Haavard Rue)

Jul 17, 2024, 3:53:28 PM (4 days ago) Jul 17
to Alexander Jack, R-inla discussion group

the concept will work for essentially anything.

if you have a covariate x and want to check its dependence in time, then

is replaced with

y ~ f(time, x, model="...") + ..

where you have to add the model for the regression coefficient, like

model="rw1",constr=FALSE

or

model="rw2",constr=FALSE

On Wed, 2024-07-17 at 12:30 -0700, 'Alexander Jack' via R-inla discussion group