INLA model for areal data visualisation

Udani

Nov 20, 2021, 8:50:51 PM11/20/21
to R-inla discussion group
Hi all,

I have fitted spatio-temporal models for bird counts and now looking for better visualisation methods. Do you have any idea about visualising fitted INLA results for areal data?

 Model fitted for 20 years (4 seasons), 85 areas

 Many thanks

Udani

Aditya L. Ramadona

Nov 21, 2021, 8:58:37 AM11/21/21
to R-inla discussion group
I was just wondering if you have checked this book?
"Geospatial Health Data: Modeling and Visualization with R-INLA and Shiny"

Beth S

Nov 22, 2021, 12:12:14 PM11/22/21
to R-inla discussion group
I have this same question -  I think the book in the response may be helpful, but Chapter 7 (spatio-temporal modeling of areal data) doesn't seem to be available?

Udani Wijewardhana

Nov 22, 2021, 5:28:30 PM11/22/21
to Beth S, R-inla discussion group
Yea the chapter is not available. Thanks Adithya

I have fitted spatio-temporal models for bird counts and now looking for better visualisation methods. Do you have any idea about visualising fitted INLA results for areal data?

 Model fitted for 20 years (4 seasons), 85 areas

In addition to Paula’s book (where you will find all sort of maps and interactive visualizations), you can check here:

And here:

Best,

Virgilio

Udani Wijewardhana

Nov 23, 2021, 5:39:25 AM11/23/21
to Virgilio Gómez-Rubio, R-inla discussion group
Dear Virgilio,

Much appreciated your response.

Regards
Udani