PARDISO License Academic Free

Bas Matsuura

Nov 25, 2022, 3:02:11 PM11/25/22
to R-inla discussion group
Hi everyone,

For my master's thesis I am trying to fit a spatial model to a brain emotion processing dataset. As I need to load approximately 400GB into R, it would be useful to load the PARDISO package to speed up computations I want to do with BayesfMRI. Are these licenses still handed out to students for free? I read conflicting messages online. After filling out the form online, I did not get an e-mail on my university account. Would I need to contact Olaf Schenk about this?

Best,

Bas

Havard Rue

Nov 25, 2022, 3:03:44 PM11/25/22
to Bas Matsuura, R-inla discussion group
Yes, use r4.2 and the most recent y testing version. Use university email
Follow instructions on

inla.pardiso()

Sent from Outlook for iOS