Error when running in Google's Colaboratory

Saran Ahluwalia

Mar 19, 2023, 3:48:44 PM3/19/23
to R-inla discussion group
Hi All:

I am trying to run a model in Collaboratory. Here is the link to the notebook.

 I welcome any and all feedback. Thank you, in advance, for your time.

Sincerely,
Saran

Helpdesk (Haavard Rue)

Mar 19, 2023, 5:58:33 PM3/19/23
to Saran Ahluwalia, R-inla discussion group
can you add options

inla(..., verbose=TRUE, debug=TRUE)

and share the output?

--
Håvard Rue
he...@r-inla.org

Insang Song

Mar 19, 2023, 8:29:06 PM3/19/23
to R-inla discussion group
Hi,
Poisson likelihood accepts integer values, but your outcome variable Cases in NY8 seems double. I think you need to round up or take the integer from NY8@data$Cases.

NY8@data$Cases_int = round(NY8@data$Cases_int)
model_out = inla(Cases_int ~ 1 + AVGIDIST, data = NY8, ...)

Saran Ahluwalia

Mar 20, 2023, 11:46:51 AM3/20/23
to R-inla discussion group
Incorporating both of your feedback I receive the following (attached).

I believe that the initial error has been resolved?

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 11.44.54 AM.png

Helpdesk (Haavard Rue)

Mar 21, 2023, 8:14:39 AM3/21/23
to Saran Ahluwalia, R-inla discussion group
looks good to me