Pardiso

Eurico Noleto

Nov 16, 2022, 1:27:39 PM11/16/22
to R-inla discussion group
I’m sorry, because this is probably a silly question. But where should I place the libpardiso600-GNUXXX-X86-64.so file in order to install it in Ubuntu?

Kind Regards

Helpdesk (Haavard Rue)

Nov 16, 2022, 3:19:20 PM11/16/22
to Eurico Noleto, R-inla discussion group
The only thing you need to do, is to register to get the license, with

inla.pardiso()

and follow the guideline for how to add the license.
the require libraries are already there, you just need to set to work
(Linux & Mac only for the moment)

please use R-4.2 and the most recent testing version, and add

library(INLA)
inla.setOption(inla.mode="experimental")

--
Håvard Rue
he...@r-inla.org