Using hiphop in trees

Evandro Tambarussi

Feb 25, 2022, 10:07:01 AM2/25/22
to R-hiphop
Hello, my name is Evandro Tambarussi
I'm starting research and I would like to use this R package to do my analysis. I don't want to use a software but R. This package can solve my problems. However, I'm a beginner in R and I need some basic answers.
Well now I have two files, one called individuals and one called genotypes. So, I'd like to know which command to do the paternity analysis. Does anyone have the patience to help me with this?
Thank you.
Evandro

Martijn van de Pol

Jul 27, 2022, 8:52:22 PM7/27/22
to R-hiphop
Hi Evandro,
please have a look at the vignette associated with the package. It contains worked examples with step-by-step code.
Martijn