Introduction Email from AVS SOLUTIONS INC , Add me in to your Distribution list santhosh.jilla@avssolutions-inc.com

Jsanthosh Logicplanet

Apr 18, 2017, 11:50:43 AM4/18/17
to santhos...@avssolutions-inc.com

Dear,

Trust you are doing well. This is Santhosh Kumar Jilla working has a Business Development Lead. I like to introduce you to my company AVS SOLUTIONS INC.

Our mission is by Emerging business needs, customer demands, and market forces for technological innovation at each step of your business.  AVS SOLUTIONS, our passion for technology gives us a rich legacy of being at the forefront of innovation – Globally .

We have a talented pool of skilled and knowledgeable experienced consultants, who are technically exceptional. We focus on increasing the value of IT Solution we build for customers. We also provide the level of experience and expertise it takes to effectively assess, design, implement and manage technology and continuously improve our customers IT operations.

At AVS SOLUTIONS, we believe people are our greatest asset like crown jewel, with positive attitude and professional aptitude.

When you select AVS SOLUTIONS, you not only get our experience but also a team of dedicated professionals who take pride in their work and love to be part of our and your success.

We have Excellent Consultant in our bench. Please let me know your need so that we can submit you matching profiles as per your requirement. Feel free to email me at santhos...@avssolutions-inc.com or you can reach me at 713-234-0860

Sl No

Name

     Exp

       Technology

     Location

Relocation

  Available

1

KV

7+ Years

 .Net Developer

Nashville, TN

Open

Immediate

2

AB

8 Years

Devops Engineer

 PA

Open

Immediate

3

AP

8 Years

SQL BI(SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)

Minneapolis, TX

Open

Immediate

4

SG

5+ Years

 IOS Developer

Houston, TX

Open

Immediate

5

AD

8 Years

SalesForce

Frisco, TX

Open

Immediate

6

SG

8 Years

Business Analyst

Albany, NY

Open

Immediate

7

SV

6Years

.Net Developer

Jersey City, NJ

Open

Immediate

8

NK

7+ Years

.Net Developer

Phoenix, AZ

Open

Immediate

9

AM

7+ Yrs.

IBM Data CAP

AZ

Open

Immediate

10

SV

5+ Years

QA Automation

Charlotte, NC

Open

Immediate

11

UM

5 Years

Dot Net Developer

FL

Open

Immediate

12

SH

5 Years

IOS Developer

TX

Open

Immediate

13

Sru

6+ Years

QA Manual/Automation

NJ

NY NJ

Immediate

Regards

Santhosh Jilla

Business Development Lead

Untitled

1449 Hwy 6 South, Suite 380, Sugar Land, TX 77478

Ph: +1 713-234-0860 | Fax. 832.532.8876

Skype ID: jilla.santhosh.kumar

Hangouts: santhukumarnani

santhos...@avssolutions-inc.com