Dear

Bansi Sales

Jul 5, 2024, 1:29:22 AM (2 days ago) Jul 5
to qz-print
Dear Sir,
We would like to tell you that recently we have merged a tsc da300 with flipkart and amazon both for printing the shipping label and due to which now my amazon shipping label prints moved right side and due to which my barcode of amazon print is getting cut from the right side and we are not able to ship the orders and before changing the Flipkart and amazon both my amazon shipping label is getting printed very perfect but after doing Flipkart and amazon on same printer then amazon print get's starts cutting from right side

We have tried every steps to get a resolution but we did not get any result we have tried uninstalling and reinstalling then also it does not work the twisted thing is that Amazon invoice label is printing in the perfect postion but the amazon shipping label is printing on little right side postion so we have tried by changing the  X axis with the help of diagnostics tool of tsc but after putting X axis at -150 we get a perfect position of shipping label but the invoice is getting printed in little left side of postion of print So, Guys Pls help to resolve this issue as soon as possible as we are getting very losses due to the problem
if you required we can provide you a shipping label screenshot @qz-print

Tres Finocchiaro

Jul 5, 2024, 11:37:41 AM (2 days ago) Jul 5
to Bansi Sales, qz-print
The screenshot won't help.  These types of issues should really be escalated with Flipkart or Amazon, since they control all of the parameters going to QZ Tray.

I'll start a new thread with only sup...@qz.io on copy so that we can take a look at your logs, but we may not be able to help with this issue without matching hardware.  Starting a new email thread now.