How to clear out printer list

Be the Change

Apr 25, 2024, 1:17:45 PMApr 25
to qz-print
I've noticed that if I click on find printers button and the list shows even those printers that were used in the past and no longer connected to my computer. How can I get rid of such printers from the list and make sure show only those which are actually connected to the computer?

Lite Finocchiaro

Apr 25, 2024, 1:38:31 PMApr 25
to Be the Change, qz-print
QZ-Tray will take the printer list from Control Panel > Devices and Printers in the case of Windows, and CUPS for both Linux and MacOS.

If you wish to remove printer queue results in QZ-Tray, you must delete these printer queues from those locations, respectively.

Regards,

Lite

On Thu, Apr 25, 2024 at 1:17 PM Be the Change <beth...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've noticed that if I click on find printers button and the list shows even those printers that were used in the past and no longer connected to my computer. How can I get rid of such printers from the list and make sure show only those which are actually connected to the computer?

Be the Change

Apr 25, 2024, 1:42:43 PMApr 25
to Lite Finocchiaro, qz-print
Are you referring to manually delete these printer queues or is there a function in QZ tray I could use?

Lite Finocchiaro

Apr 25, 2024, 1:50:38 PMApr 25
to Be the Change, qz-print
Yes. You must delete them yourself. QZ-Tray cannot add or delete print queues.