QZ Tray Amazon Print Shipping Label issue

Thalasi Knitfab

Sep 20, 2023, 11:47:46 AM9/20/23
to qz-print
Dear Sir,
We would like to tell you that recently we have merged a tsc da300 with flipkart and amazon both for printing the shipping label and due to which now my amazon shipping label prints moved right side and due to which my barcode of amazon print is getting cut from the right side and we are not able to ship the orders and before changing the Flipkart and amazon both my amazon shipping label is getting printed very perfect but after doing Flipkart and amazon on same printer then amazon print get's starts cutting from right side

We have tried every steps to get a resolution but we did not get any result we have tried uninstalling and reinstalling then also it does not work the twisted thing is that Amazon invoice label is printing in the perfect postion but the amazon shipping label is printing on little right side postion so we have tried by changing the  X axis with the help of diagnostics tool of tsc but after putting X axis at -150 we get a perfect position of shipping label but the invoice is getting printed in little left side of postion of print So, Guys Pls help to resolve this issue as soon as possible as we are getting very losses due to the problem
if you required we can provide you a shipping label screenshot @qz-print

Tres Finocchiaro

Sep 20, 2023, 12:10:55 PM9/20/23
to Thalasi Knitfab, qz-print
Hi,

First, we do not support you or your hardware, so although this mailing list is a good place to ask for general troubleshooting, we cannot replace Flipkart and Amazon as first line of support.  In the event that Amazon or Flipkart finds a defect with QZ Tray, they can raise issues to our attention for fixing in QZ Tray itself.

So to be clear, QZ will not fix this problem for you.

both my amazon shipping label is getting printed very perfect but after doing Flipkart and amazon on same printer then amazon print get's starts cutting from right side
we have tried by changing the  X axis with the help of diagnostics tool of tsc but after putting X axis at -150 we get a perfect position of shipping label but the invoice is getting printed in little left side of postion of print

Thanks for offering these details, as well as using the TSC diagnostics too.

The symptom suggests that one of your labels may be modifying your printer settings.  This may be perpetuated if the label was designed for another printer (e.g. Zebra) as the Zebra label format (ZPL) may not be 100% compatible with the TSC hardware.

If you wish, you may generate QZ Tray logs from both systems and attach to a new email to sup...@qz.io.

There's no guarantee that these logs will explain what's happening, but we can take a look.

Tres Finocchiaro

Sep 20, 2023, 12:12:27 PM9/20/23
to Thalasi Knitfab, qz-print
Sorry, the link for gathering the logs was incorrect, please use this one:

Tres Finocchiaro

Sep 20, 2023, 2:05:45 PM9/20/23
to Thalasi Knitfab, qz-print
Thanks for sending the logs.

Investigation shows that Amazon and Flipkart are using a ZPL formatted labels.  Since we just send this label as-is to the printer, any alignment issues would be either driver, firmware or hardware related.

Note that Amazon and Flipkart may offer labels in an alternative format (such as PDF), this may workaround the issue.

I would recommend the following actions:
  • See if there are other ways to calibrate this printer (besides the X -150 offset approach)
  • Check for firmware updates for the printer
  • Check for driver updates for the printer
These are offered as a courtesy only.   Support should always go through Amazon or Flipkart to ensure that the TSC printer you're using is supported.

Message has been deleted

Tres Finocchiaro

Apr 3, 2024, 11:13:02 AMApr 3
to Techno Freak, qz-print
Hi,

Sorry for the delay, this was sent to our spam folder.

Raw printing on Mac generally requires Amazon to provide a special "forceRaw" option to the API.  Alternately, you can force this yourself while you await Amazon to add this features: https://qz.io/docs/setting-up-a-raw-printer-in-osx

On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 11:11 AM Techno Freak <freakte...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello,

i have mac book pro.
i am amazon & flipkart seller. which needs qz tray for printing shipping label.

can you help me setup the system (tsc da310) . i as use to windows. but macOS is new for me..

i have installed the printer but not able to print.

when i print from amazon, it print raw print with zpl commands. full page. (4x6 shipping label size)