Amazon Seller Central printing issue

Juan Arreguin

Mar 5, 2024, 10:45:09 AMMar 5
to qz-p...@googlegroups.com
Under OneClick Printing We have a ROLLO X1040 wireless label printer

The problem we have is that when we go to "Buy Shipping" in Amazon Seller Central, when we buy the shipping, and the printing process takes place, it used to be that both the shipping label and the packing slip would print for every order.
Our problem is that about a week ago, only the shipping label comes out (prints), but the packing slip is no longer printing. We tried a different printer, changing computers, changing wifi router, and all together going to a different address to see if the problem was with our computers or the printer. We realize the problem is with the Amazon App, but we have no way to access it to fix it.

Could it be a setting with Qz-Print app? Our platform is Apple. We have it installed in a MacBook Pro

Lite Finocchiaro

Mar 5, 2024, 2:35:39 PMMar 5
to Juan Arreguin, qz-p...@googlegroups.com
Juan:

I'm sorry for the trouble, but this issue must be escalated with Amazon.

You can check for the printer availability at https://demo.qz.io and send a test print to make sure QZ-Tray is functioning correctly, but only Amazon support can assist with their website.

Regards,

Lite Finocchiaro
VP, QZ Industries