Define default label printer

1 view

Dennis Reid

May 22, 2024, 1:49:43 PMMay 22
to qz-print
Hello,

I thought I recalled a way to set the default label printer in QZ Tray but I can't seem to find it and I don't see where Amazon Seller Central has it.  It used to be set but it's somehow no longer set and we have to select the printer.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis G. Reid
Vice President
Reva Foods, LLC

Tres Finocchiaro

May 22, 2024, 2:53:09 PMMay 22
to Dennis Reid, qz-print
Dennis,

We're not very familiar with Amazon Seller's printer preferences.  Last we helped, there was an option to set up the default printers, but I can't recall from memory how to get there.

This is what the website says:

I'm sad by some of the negative feedback there.  If I had an Amazon Seller account, I'd reply to some directly.  We stand behind our product but we cannot make changes to Amazon's website if there are areas that need improvement.

Dennis Reid

May 22, 2024, 3:13:56 PMMay 22
to Tres Finocchiaro, qz-print
Thanks for checking on that for me.  I'm sorry I didn't think of the forum.  Most all of it is just venting, no matter the subject, and I've gotten very little useful information from it.  Kind of like Seller Support ;)

I think you guys have done a great job.  If you recall, I was the one who had the intermittent printing issue with my Rollo printer, and you, Lite, and I went back and forth on email for a few days trying to troubleshoot.  You guys were very helpful!

Regards,
Dennis
Dennis G. Reid
Vice President
Reva Foods, LLC

Tres Finocchiaro

May 22, 2024, 3:29:32 PMMay 22
to Dennis Reid, qz-print
Dennis,

Yes, I recognized your signature. :)

I decided to go back through my emails and I snagged a screenshot in September.

Does this screen look familiar?

Dennis Reid

May 22, 2024, 6:51:43 PMMay 22
to Tres Finocchiaro, qz-print