Unable to Establish Connection with QZ

chandni....@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2019, 9:36:24 PM11/25/19
to qz-print
I am trying to connect with sample.html

I am using Google Chrome. I am using Java version 1.8.0_231 on Windows 10.

Any idea what could be the problem? Thanks!

Kyle LaBarge

Nov 25, 2019, 9:52:34 PM11/25/19
to chandni....@gmail.com, qz-print
Hi,

This is a generic error, so we'll need a bit more information. Most commonly, this is an indication that QZ Tray is not running.
  • Can you verify QZ Tray is running
  • Can you test an HTTPS connection here: https://demo.qz.io/
  • Have you tried connecting with other browsers?
    • All major browsers are fully supported, but this is just a troubleshooting step.

Kyle LaBarge

chandni....@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2019, 10:15:51 PM11/25/19
to qz-print
Hi,

I get the same error when using https://demo.qz.io/ so I guess my QZ Tray is not running locally.

How can I start qz-tray? When I click C:\Program Files\QZ Tray\qz-tray.exe nothing seems to happen.

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 9:36 PM <chandni...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am trying to connect with sample.html

I am using Google Chrome. I am using Java version 1.8.0_231 on Windows 10.

Any idea what could be the problem? Thanks!

chandni....@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2019, 10:19:51 PM11/25/19
to qz-print
Ok I think I got it working now.

Thanks.

Kyle LaBarge

Nov 25, 2019, 10:21:16 PM11/25/19
to chandni....@gmail.com, qz-print
Hi,

Do you mind sharing with the mailing list what resolved your issue?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qz-print/f07983af-5657-4224-bf6a-934b86749a27%40googlegroups.com.