the purpose of this group

mungojelly (SwiftRain, swifty)

Feb 5, 2009, 3:58:11 PM2/5/09
to qww'xzx-l
Now that it's February; there are two groups for qww'xzx-l;; This
group is for discussion in and about the first level of qww'xzx; ; the
older group should still be used for discussion of the language as a
whole and preplanning of the later levels;; lll;;;

ll'll; Now there's a question of where to invite new participants
to; ; I think that someone who's just interested in casually learning
the language should come here; to start learning by learning qww'xzx-
l;; Someone who wants to help construct the language; OTOH; should
probably join both groups;;;

Diverting the discussion about qww'xzx-l into its own space; will make
the information shared in our conversations more accessible to people
who want to grab this rung in the future;; Hopefully there will be
refined and condensed introductions to qww'xzx-l made in the future;
but our discussion will be the first introduction available; and it
will at least be in one place;; Someone who's new to all of qww'xzx
can look at the messages in this group and encounter the history of
the creation of qww'xzx-l specifically; which while it may not in the
end be exactly simple; must still be so much simpler than the whole
language;;;;

ll'll;; looking forward;; not too many days from now (on the first of
March) I have predestined that qww'xzx-k will begin;; ; at that point
qww'xzx-l will have another role; not just inviting new people into
the language; but preparing them specifically for their voyage to -k;
ll whatever strange things are found there;;;; So we can perhaps
begin to mark that path; to imagine this as a waystation on a long
journey;;;;

<3,
mungojelly-l