Problem: Estimate the process fidelity with quantum process tomography

hamids...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2021, 6:15:21 AM12/15/21
to QuTiP: Quantum Toolbox in Python

Dear all,
 I would like to ask a question about " the process fidelity with quantum process tomography or by using Monte Carlo process certification in Qutip", Knowing that, I have both ideal Choi-matrix and dissipation  Choi-matrix. Could anyone help me, please?

Thank you in advance

shahnawa...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2021, 7:41:22 AM12/21/21
to QuTiP: Quantum Toolbox in Python
Hi,

I could help you out here. Here is a notebook that I am working on related to process tomography: https://github.com/qutip/qutip-notebooks/blob/241f77edd9f3f821da715959d5ee1c6eaada7f78/examples/tomography-process-tomo-pls.ipynb

This one is based on a very new paper that first makes a least-squares estimate of the Choi matrix and then projects it to the set of CPTP matrices.