Re: How to simulate the EIT-AT effect of four energy level with Qutip

Message has been deleted

Liam Bussey

Feb 24, 2023, 6:07:51 AM2/24/23
to QuTiP: Quantum Toolbox in Python
Good afternoon Nan,

1. The peak is not at the x=0, but is shifted to the left, As shown in the figure.

The reason you peak is off center is is the value for are set to delta_c = 0.1 and delta_r = 0.1, were as you will want these set to 0 assuming you are on the resonace of the tranisition. This change will put the center of the peak through zero.

2. the observation of the AT splitting you would need to increase the decay rate for the 1-2 transtion as this will be the faster driving process.
I would recommend the following gamma_eu = 10  #21, gamma_ge = 1 #32 & gamma_rg = 1 #43

3. Arc and Qutip can be used toggether for modeling atomic systems however this will require a lot more work depending onm what information you wish to provide and can quickly get ouut of hand as I have found for my PhD however using this two tool together cana yield some interesting work and experimental prodictions

hope this helps with the work you are progressing.
On Friday, November 25, 2022 at 3:11:25 PM UTC nan wang wrote:
Dear all,

Recently, I have encountered the following problems when simulating the Electromagnetically Induced Transparency (EIT) effect and Autler-Townes (AT) splitting of four energy levels with Qutip, and I would like to ask for your help.

1. The peak is not at the x=0, but is shifted to the left, As shown in the figure.
2. Can't get the AT split image, no matter how I modify the parameters.
3. How to combine ARC ( Alkali.ne Rydberg Calculator  ) and Qutip packages so that the code can emulate Cs atomic Rydberg states.

Bests,

Nan

EIT.png