Rationalize QuTiP's GitHub Teams

Simon Cross

May 13, 2024, 5:50:47 PMMay 13
to qu...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

QuTiP has had a rather adhoc set of GitHub teams that have evolved
over the years. At the last admin meeting we decided to create four
teams:

* Owners: A small non-public team with access to change all the
organization settings.

* QuTiP Admins: The QuTiP admin team that has maintainer access to all
the repositories in the QuTiP family.

* QuTiP Devs: QuTiP core developers who are not part of the admin team
and have write access to all the repositories in the QuTiP family.

* QuTiP Emeritus Admins: An honourary team for past QuTiP admins who
are no longer active. This team does not have any special access.

I'm in the process of moving people between teams and adjusting
permissions. If you lose access to anything you would like access to,
or see anything wrong, please let me know. You can email me directly,
or the QuTiP admin list or reply here.

Yours sincerely,
Simon Cross

ANIRUDDHA CHAKRABORTY

May 13, 2024, 9:48:28 PMMay 13
to qu...@googlegroups.com
i am new member of the group. how can i shoot  qsn i have query regarding simulation