Dipolar interaction

Alonsode Jesus Vertel Nieto

Dec 22, 2022, 11:06:25 PM12/22/22
to QuTiP: Quantum Toolbox in Python
Hi QuTiP team, I hope you are feeling well. I am Alonso Vertel, a physics student.
The reason for the message is because I am trying to simulate an open quantum system with dipolar interaction. I don't really understand why the populations and coherence terms don't change in time. I would like you to guide me to know where I have the error. Thank you very much. Below I send you images of the code.TG1.pngTG2.pngTG3.pngTG4.pngTG5.png

Simon Cross

Dec 29, 2022, 12:48:46 PM12/29/22
to qu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alonsode,

Could you share your code as text or as a link to a Jupyter notebook so that it's easier to try out? Probably something simple has gone wrong but at the moment it's hard for anyone to help without having to retype all of your code themselves.

I would also suggest using the new HEOMSolver from QuTiP 4.7 and trying some of the examples for it to help you get something working. See:

Regards,
Simon

Alonsode Jesus Vertel Nieto

Jan 6, 2023, 8:52:05 AM1/6/23
to qu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Simon, thanks for your help. I send you the code in Phyton format, i dont know where is the mistake. Thanks.

Dipola_interaction.ipynb