derive the steady-state master equation as a function of dissipation rate

Najme*

Jan 3, 2022, 3:27:46 AM1/3/22
to QuTiP: Quantum Toolbox in Python
Hi everyone,
I am trying to extract the S-S density matrix by using a "steady-state solver" for my system as a function of dissipation rate \gamma_m. To do this, I put my collapse operators together with the master equation in a loop but it doesn't work and gives me an error.
I am wondering how I can fix the error.
I've attached my file to this email.

Thanks and Best regards,
Najmeh

QM-Gth-Steady State.ipynb

Simon Cross

Jan 3, 2022, 9:50:47 AM1/3/22
to qu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Najmeh,

I opened your .ipynb briefly. It looks like you are calling
`steadystate(H, c_ops[i])`. The second parameter to `steadystate`
should be a *list* of c_ops, not a single c_op. Changing your code to
`steadystate(H, [c_ops[i]])` should get you a bit further.

Regards,
Simon