learn quran

sahar ali

Jun 11, 2017, 2:53:47 PM6/11/17
to Quran Topics

https://alazharquranteaching.com/Rights of children in Muslim family

Allah (SWT) has placed so much love for the children in the hearts of all parents, and all parents willingly make so many sacrifices for their children. However, the same is not true vice versa. Therefore the Quran reminds the children to look after their parents when they get old.

Because children represent the true wealth of Muslim society, and the real treasure kept for the future, Islam imposes abundant rights for children upon their parents. Every Muslim parent owes a duty to his/her children even before they are born. Choosing a well-mannered, pious and educated spouse is one of those essential rights. Giving them good names, feeding them halal food, treating them kindly, applying justice in dealing with them and educating them well are responsibilities of parents.

In Islam, nothing of our deeds goes in vain; Allah rewards us for anything we do with the intention of seeking His pleasure. So, a good Muslim family considers bringing up children and educating them as one of the best investments in this world and in the Hereafter.

learn quran