Vessels density Quantification

Lorenzo Nicolè

Jul 11, 2018, 2:04:01 AM7/11/18
to QuPath users
Hi to all!!!

Is there anyone who is familiar with angiogenesis quantification?
Is possible to detect the area enclosed in endothelial stained cells?

Thanks in advance

Lorenzo

David

Jul 13, 2018, 8:29:03 AM7/13/18
to QuPath users
Pretty shure that is possible with QuPath. If you want to do that automatically, you need to train a classifier that classifies Superpixel that find the vessels.

To estimate more in detail, it would help to see an image.

zs...@nd.edu

Mar 14, 2019, 12:44:01 PM3/14/19
to QuPath users
Hi Lorenzo-Have you tried it out with the suggestion from David for blood vessels density Quantification? I am curious about this possibility too. We have the Aperio Image Analysis tool for microvessels, but wound enjoy some other options. Thanks for any sharing from anyone with the related experience on this topic! I appreciate it!
-Zonggao