Rotating XML on rotated images

vyas...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2019, 12:52:23 PM4/29/19
to QuPath users
Hello,

I'm currently analyzing a set of slides that have been annotated in ImageScope. However, the slides were rotated and as I have maps created, I rotated them in the metadata as was suggested by a script in another post and used a script that was also indicated in another post to import the xml data (the annotations). The problem is that the xml data is no longer superimposing correctly, which makes sense as the image is rotated. How would I be able to superimpose the xml data on these rotated slides?

Thank you,
Foram

micros...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2019, 1:48:09 PM4/29/19
to QuPath users
Note the new forum location listed above.

If it is a simple rotation, it would probably be easiest to simply rotate it. Otherwise you might check the affine transformation thread on the new forums.

vyas...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2019, 2:00:54 PM4/29/19
to QuPath users
I tried the script but it rotates the annotations on their place. For me, as I've rotated the image, I want to rotate the xml annotations in the same manner rather than just on that spot. I don't know if there's something I should adjust or? Thanks for the help!