Pigmentation analysis in melanoma

Casian-Simon Aioanei

Aug 16, 2019, 3:47:23 AM8/16/19
to QuPath users
Hi there!

I am working on a scientific project regarding the analysis of tumour pigmentation in melanoma. I would like to evaluate the degree of pigmentation in different tumours as a percentage value.
I wondering if someone already approached this subject and can offer some guidelines.
I am a new user of Qupath software.

Best regards

Pete

Aug 16, 2019, 3:53:47 AM8/16/19
to QuPath users
Hi, the QuPath forum is now at https://forum.image.sc/tags/qupath

This one remains for posterity because a lot of useful answers have been posted here already. But it isn't actively maintained and image.sc is the best place for new questions. I'd suggest posting your question there, ideally with example images.