save detections run for project after analysis

Al

Apr 3, 2019, 9:00:35 AM4/3/19
to QuPath users
Hi Qupathers,
I've run a double positive fluorescence staining analysis on a project and got the annotation data. I don't want to rerun the analysis but I do now want to get the detection data, I've been using this script

setImageType('FLUORESCENCE');
saveDetectionMeasurements('//nask.man.ac.uk/home$/Des......

This works fine if I run a single image, however it will not run for project. I'm thinking maybe the detection data is recalled when you manually open an image and this is why it works on single images? Is there a line of code to somehow recall the detection data to then export it?
Thanks,
Alan

micros...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2019, 10:51:16 AM4/3/19
to QuPath users
Again, forum is elsewhere, but that command normally works fine in batch. If you are using the 0.2.0m1 release, I think run for project was broken, so it also may depend on your version.

I assume the script is a bit longer than that, or that you have run something else first? If you have run something else, there shoudn't be any need to set image type. And if you haven't run anything else, there may simply be no detections to export!

micros...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2019, 10:58:40 AM4/3/19
to QuPath users
I just checked and confirmed that it works for me again in 0.2.0 m2. Though I have not tried saving to a network location, and there have been some changes to file paths.

Al

Apr 4, 2019, 5:29:44 AM4/4/19
to QuPath users
Thanks micros, confirmed it works in m2 but not m1
Alan