Annotate ZStack

Tooobi

Mar 13, 2019, 6:56:03 AM3/13/19
to QuPath users
Dear All,

I work on a combined Python - QuPath pipeline to quantify EM images.

In QuPath a user shall annotate (blind to experimental condition) a (randomized,fake) z-stack.

Each annotation should be specific to one plane only.
It should also be only visible in this plane (otherwise annotations are very confusing).

The z position is however not a key for either points or polygons.

Can I reconfigure this (visualization and keys)?

(In the end i want to export all annotations and import them in Python, that part is covered elsewhere).

Thanks a lot & Kind regards

Tobias

Pete

Mar 13, 2019, 10:56:49 AM3/13/19
to QuPath users
This is a new bug (I guess you're using v0.2.0-m1?) - actually the z position info should be stored with the annotations, but it isn't used when they are displayed.

Tooobi

Mar 13, 2019, 12:12:30 PM3/13/19
to QuPath users
Yes, i use v0.2.0-m1. Thanks a lot for the fast response!