Execute script only for actively selected annotation + child annotations

Emilio Madrigal

Mar 15, 2019, 11:16:40 AM3/15/19
to QuPath users
Is it possible to execute a script only for an actively selected polygon and descendent polygons, rather than for all annotations in a project? In my script I am using getAllObjects, but would prefer to execute the script for a selected annotation. selectAnnotations(); won't since it will select all annotations. Thank you

micros...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2019, 11:49:24 AM3/15/19
to QuPath users
By default most commands (like cell detection) will work on the currently selected object. If you want some more reading about selecting things by script, check this out: