quoteyourwaytosuccess3 XXIIVXXV

quote...@yahoo.com

Feb 21, 2009, 8:16:03 PM2/21/09
to quoteyourwa...@yahoogroups.com, Quotequoteyourwaytosu...@googlegroups.com

QuoteYourWayToSuccess3  XXIIVXXV

The dead look so terribly dead when they're dead. (Some alive don't look alive when they are alive: By J Von Trapp 1944-)
W. Somerset Maugham (1874 - 1965), The Razor's Edge, 1943

He who has never hoped can never despair.
George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

Envy can be a positive motivator. Let it inspire you to work harder for what you want.
Robert Bringle, quoted in Redbook
-
Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There was never a democracy that did not commit suicide.
John Adams (1735 - 1826), Letter, April 15, 1814

Children speak in the field what they hear in the house.
Scottish Proverb

It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations. Bartlett's Familiar Quotations is an admirable work, and I studied it intently. The quotations when engraved upon the memory give you good thoughts. They also make you anxious to read the authors and look for more.
Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965), Roving Commission: My Early Life, 1930, Chapter 9

No one is ready for a thing until he believes he can acquire it.
Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich
In journalism, there has always been a tension between getting it first and getting it right.
Ellen Goodman (1941 - )

The quality of an organization can never exceed the quality of the minds that make it up.
Harold R. McAlindon

OR: REPLY EMAIL “LEAVE LIST” To the email
address that sent this email to you.

> > By Bob Wombacher,Jr. www.lightverse.net  Free web
> > site
> > 60+ poems AKA:Bashful Bob

MY PURRY L'IL GIRL
I teached my cat to catch a mouse.
Now no more mouses 'round my house.
I learned her how to sing on cue,
The way that other cat-man do.
She's smart enough to say "meow"
In fourteen languages somehow.
But have her do a little dance?
Forget it, pal, there ain't no chance.
Purr Little Girl, though smart and sweet, Was borned it seems with two
left feet.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++************************************************************

> > Next time you are in Page, Arizona, stay at
> Bashful
> > Bob’s Motel. (Yes, he really has one.)((And he
> says
> > he
> > is really busy, so thanks to all my readers who
> are
> > staying at his motel.))  I would like to go to Page, but someone is always turning it.
> > (Near the GGGGGRRRrAAAaNNNnDDDd Canyon, don’t fall in, it's a lllooonnnggg way down.)
> > www.bashfulbobsmotel.com

Von Trapp's Law of Life. (Stolen from Murphy.)
"Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong; whatever can't
happen, will happen; whatever should happen, won't
happen." I know, sounds negitive, but try to
prove that this law dosn't work, especially if you
have negitive thoughts in your head. ((Gee, maybe I
should stop being so negitive!))

All of the (LOL) wonderful quotes said by J "Von"
Trapp himself are listed further down in this email!
This is exciting news!! What great nonsence. How
stupid, crazy and dumbber than dumb.

Any one want a free tour of David Walley's Hot Springs Resort in Genoa Nevada, 15 miles from Lake Tahoe. Tell them J. "Von" Trapp sent you.  It is a GREAT deal, you will love it. Email me for more info.  quote...@yahoo.com

Confucius Sayings...

Be not ashamed of mistakes and thus make them crimes.
Confucius

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
Confucius

Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
Confucius

Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.
Confucius

He who will not economize will have to agonize.
Confucius

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star.
Confucius

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
Confucius

Men's natures are alike, it is their habits that carry them far apart.
Confucius

Respect yourself and others will respect you.
Confucius

Study the past if you would define the future.
Confucius

The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved.
Confucius

To be able under all circumstances to practice five things constitutes perfect virtue; these five things are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
Confucius

To see what is right and not to do it is want of courage.
Confucius

To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle.
Confucius

What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others.
Confucius

When anger rises, think of the consequences.
Confucius

When we see men of a contrary character, we should turn inwards and examine ourselves.
Confucius

Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.
Confucius

They must often change who would be constant in happiness or wisdom.
Confucius

By nature, men are nearly alike; by practice, they get to be wide apart.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

Fine words and an insinuating appearance are seldom associated with true virtue.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

Have no friends not equal to yourself.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects
]
He who exercises government by means of his virtue may be compared to the north polar star, which keeps its place and all the stars turn towards it.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

He with whom neither slander that gradually soaks into the mind, nor statements that startle like a wound in the flesh, are successful may be called intelligent indeed.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

Hold faithfulness and sincerity as first principles.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge; I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

I have not seen a person who loved virtue, or one who hated what was not virtuous. He who loved virtue would esteem nothing above it.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

If a man takes no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

If a man withdraws his mind from the love of beauty, and applies it as sincerely to the love of the virtuous; if, in serving his parents, he can exert his utmost strength; if, in serving his prince, he can devote his life; if in his intercourse with his friends, his words are sincere - although men say that he has not learned, I will certainly say that he has.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

Is virtue a thing remote? I wish to be virtuous, and lo! Virtue is at hand.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

Recompense injury with justice, and recompense kindness with kindness.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

The cautious seldom err.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

The determined scholar and the man of virtue will not seek to live at the expense of injuring their virtue. They will even sacrifice their lives to preserve their virtue complete.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

The firm, the enduring, the simple, and the modest are near to virtue.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

The man of virtue makes the difficulty to be overcome his first business, and success only a subsequent consideration.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

The man who in view of gain thinks of righteousness; who in the view of danger is prepared to give up his life; and who does not forget an old agreement however far back it extends - such a man may be reckoned a complete man.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

The people may be made to follow a path of action, but they may not be made to understand it.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects
The scholar who cherishes the love of comfort is not fit to be deemed a scholar.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

The superior man cannot be known in little matters, but he may be entrusted with great concerns. The small man may not be entrusted with great concerns, but he may be known in little matters.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects
The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

The superior man is satisfied and composed; the mean man is always full of distress.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

The superior man...does not set his mind either for anything, or against anything; what is right he will follow.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

There are three things which the superior man guards against. In youth...lust. When he is strong...quarrelsomeness. When he is old...covetousness.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

Things that are done, it is needless to speak about...things that are past, it is needless to blame.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

To be able to practice five things everywhere under heaven constitutes perfect virtue...[They are] gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

To go beyond is as wrong as to fall short.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects
Virtue is more to man than either water or fire. I have seen men die from treading on water and fire, but I have never seen a man die from treading the course of virtue.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

Virtue is not left to stand alone. He who practices it will have neighbors.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

What the superior man seeks is in himself. What the mean man seeks is in others.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects
What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

When a man's knowledge is sufficient to attain, and his virtue is not sufficient to enable him to hold, whatever he may have gained, he will lose again.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

When we see men of worth, we should think of equaling them; when we see men of a contrary character, we should turn inwards and examine ourselves.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects
When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not know a thing, to allow that you do not know it - this is knowledge.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

With coarse rice to eat, with water to drink, and my bended arm for a pillow - I have still joy in the midst of these things. Riches and honors acquired by unrighteousness are to me as a floating cloud.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

Without an acquaintance with the rules of propriety, it is impossible for the character to be established.
Confucius, The Confucian Analects

Check out my cruise website:
http://www.geocities.com/cruiseman111111/index.html
Also has NEW quotations every day!!

       Von Trapp's Law of Life. (Stolen from Murphy.)
"Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong; whatever can't happen, will happen; whatever should happen, won't happen."  I know happens to sound negitive, but try to prove that this law dosn't work, especially if you have negitive thoughts in your head.  Gee, maybe I should stop being so negitive!

All of the (LOL) wonderful quotes said by J "Von" Trapp himself are listed further down in this email!  This is exciting news!! What great nonsence.  How stupid, crazy and dumbber than dumb.

***Go to:  http://www.cafepress.com/quoteman to buy Quoteman111111 Products.  Take a look, you will like them.  This website is a really just a joke, if anyone ever buys a T-shirt or coffee cup off it, I will be flabergasted and dumbfounded.

Subscribe:
quoteyourwaytosu...@yahoogroups.com

You can also subscribe at:
Quotequoteyourwaytosu...@googlegroups.com

Join QuoteYourWayToSuccess FREE weekly email…email
quote...@yahoo.com

Or go to quoteyourwa...@yahoogroups.com or

quoteyourwaytosucc...@googlegroups.com

DO NOT READ BELOW THIS LINE IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME, AND ALMOST NEVER CHANGES, CHANGE IS GOOD, CHANGE FOR THE GOOD IS EVEN BETTER. _______________________________________________

I was in Vegas with my wife in October.  We went to the Neil Sedaka show at the Orleans Hotel.  I had the pleasure of meeting him and having a few words out by the pool the next day.  What a nice man.  He said, at the show that last year he and his wife were in Bejing, China viewing the Great Wall. His tour-bus driver told everyone he was going to sing a song and proceeded to sing "Calander Girl"  Neal told him "he" wrote that somg.  The tour-bus driver said "No, Neal Sedaka wrote it."  Neal said, "I am, Neal Sedaka."  The tour-bus driver said, "If you are Neal Sedaka, I am Elvis Presley."  True story. Supposidly (WHY DOES THAT LOOK LIKE A SUPPOSITORY, DO THEY STORE SUPPOSSES IN A SUPPOSITORY..

GOOD RECIPIES BELOW, I JUST PRINT THEM SO I CAN LOOK AT THEM WHEN I AM HUNGRY, OR WANT TO GET HUNGRY, BUT THAT'S NOT HARD.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE THESE RECIPIES AND E-MAIL THEM TO ME, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.

Harvey Wallbanger Cake

1 Duncan Hines Orange Supreme Cake Mix (or Lemon
Supreme in a pinch)
1 large Instant Vanilla Pudding
1/4 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs
3/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup vodka
1/4 cup  Galliano

Mix all ingredients together. Pour into well-greased
and floured 10-inch  tube pan. Bake at 350 for 45-55
minutes. Allow to cool for 15 minutes then remove from
pan.

Drizzle:

1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vodka
1/2 teaspoon orange juice
1/2 teaspoon Galliano

Blend ingredients together until smooth. Drizzle over
cake when cake has completely cooled.

Homemade Pizza in a Flash!

Several weeks ago you might recall I told you that I
can make delicious pizza in less time than it takes to
call up, place an order and have it delivered. It's a
lot cheaper, too! Judging by the stack of requests in
my mailbox, that column piqued your interest. Okay,
you asked for it ...

QUICK PIZZA SAUCE

1 can (14.5 ounces) crushed tomatoes
1 large garlic clove, minced or pressed through garlic
press
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and ground black pepper

Process tomatoes in work bowl of food processor fitted
with steel blade until smooth, about five 1-second
pulses. Heat garlic and oil in medium saucepan over
medium heat until garlic is sizzling, about 40 seconds
(don't let it burn or it will turn bitter). Stir in
tomatoes; bring to simmer and cook, uncovered, until
sauce thickens enough to coat wooden spoon, about 15
minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Yield:
About 1 1/2 cups sauce, which is more than enough for
two 12-inch pizzas.

While the sauce is simmering, make the dough:

FAST PIZZA DOUGH
Mix together:

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 package rapid rise yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)

Add:

1 cup warm water (125-130°F)
2 tablespoons olive oil

Preheat oven to 425 F. Mix to make soft dough. Knead
on flour-covered board 4-6 minutes, adding more flour
as necessary. Cover and let rest 10 minutes. Divide
dough in half to make two 12-inch rounds or use all of
it for one deep dish pizza in a 9 x 13-inch baking
pan. Using your fingers or a rolling pin, stretch or
roll the dough to your desired size.

Top with pizza sauce (see above) or spaghetti sauce,
grated mozzarella cheese and toppings. Try fresh
veggies you have leftover or slices of pepperoni or
ham. Get creative, clean out the refrigerator. Bake
for 25 minutes for thick crust or as little as 5
minutes for a very thin crust, until crispy and
golden. Serves 4.

Tip: You can turn your oven into a pizza oven. All you
need are unglazed terra cotta tiles from the home
improvement store. A single 12- or 16-inch tile works
well, or a series of 6-inch tiles to make the size you
need. Place your tile of choice on a rack which is at
the lowest position in the oven. My favorite tip for
making sure it does not stick to the stone is to use
parchment paper. I roll the dough onto the parchment
paper and then trim the paper with scissors so it is
just a tiny bit larger than the pizza. I slide the
paper and pizza right onto the stone. This makes the
crust very crisp. You will have the best results if
you allow the tile(s) to preheat at the hottest
setting for about 30 minutes while you're getting
everything ready, then reduce to 425 F for baking the
pizza.

Crispy Light Belgian Waffles

2 egg yolks
5 tablespoons white sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon salt
2 3/4 cups self-rising flour
2 cups warm milk
2 egg whites

In a large bowl, beat together egg yolks and sugar.
Beat in vanilla extract, butter and salt. Alternately
mix in flour and milk, only until blended well. In a
separate bowl, beat egg whites until they have formed
soft peaks. Fold egg whites into batter and let stand
for 40 minutes. Spray preheated waffle iron with
non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle
iron. Cook until golden brown and fluffy. Yield: 6
large waffles.
Hint: Store self-rising flour in the freezer to make
sure it remains fresh and active.

Light and Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 cup salted butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup white chocolate chips
2/3 cup milk chocolate chips
2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
1/3 cup chopped pecans
1/3 cup chopped almonds

Preheat the oven to 350F. In a medium bowl, cream
together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Mix
in the eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking
soda, baking powder, and salt; add to butter mixture,
and stir until just blended. With a large wooden
spoon, stir in the white, milk, and semi-sweet
chocolate chips. Stir in the walnuts, pecans, and
almonds. Drop dough by heaping spoonfuls onto
ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in
the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on the
baking sheet before transferring to wire racks to cool
completely. Yield: 4 dozen cookies. Per cookie:
Calories 146; Total fat 7.8g; cholesterol 20mg; sodium
107mg; Total carbs 18.5g; Dietary fiber 0.5g; Protein
1.6g.

Old-Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake

Strawberries:
3 pints fresh strawberries
1/2 cup white sugar, or to taste

Shortcake:
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup shortening or butter
1 egg
2/3 cup milk

Whipped Cream:
2 cups heavy cream, whipped
3 tablespoons white sugar (optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)

Clean, hull and slice the strawberries. Toss with 1/2
cup white sugar and set aside.

Preheat oven to 425 F. Grease and flour one 8-inch
round cake pan. In a medium bowl combine the flour,
baking powder, 1/2 cup white sugar and salt. Using a
pastry blender cut in the shortening or butter until
mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Make a well in the
center and add the beaten egg and milk. Stir with a
fork just until combined.

Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 15
to 20 or until just barely golden brown. Remove from
the oven and allow to cool partially while in the pan
and sitting on a wire rack.

Whip the heavy cream, and add sugar and vanilla, if
desired. Slice the still-warm cake in half
horizontally, making two layers. Place half of the
strawberries on one layer.

Spread half the whipped cream over the strawberries
and top with the other cake layer. Top with remaining
strawberries and cover with whipped cream. Serves 9.

My Favorite Quick Breads

If you could see me today, you'd notice a big smile on
my face. For years I've been searching for recipes for
my favorite quick breads and I have recently found not
one but for both Irish Soda Bread and Banana Bread.

Irish Soda Bread

This recipe for soda bread is in my opinion just
right. It is moist and just slightly sweet. The
addition of currants and caraway seed make this the
most authentic tasting soda bread I have found in my
search. It's so good, my search is over. This is a
keeper and I hope you agree.

4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 eggs
2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
2 tablespoons buttermilk
1 cup currants
1 teaspoon caraway seeds, or to taste

Preheat oven to 325 F. Grease two 8x4 inch loaf pans.
Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and
salt. Add the eggs, sour cream, buttermilk,  raisins
and caraway seeds. Mix until just combined. This will
be a very thick very lumpy batter. Distribute batter
evenly between the two pans. Bake loaves for 1 hour or
until nicely browned. Do not over bake. Best served
immediately with butter.

Banana Bread

What I love about this banana bread is the strong
taste of bananas and its dense, moist consistency. The
absence of nuts (go ahead and add nuts if you want)
gives the bananas a chance to shine without sharing
the stage. You may wish to double this recipe because
one loaf of this bread is going to disappear quickly!

2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
2 eggs, beaten
2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas (7 to 8 bananas)

Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf
pan. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and
salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and
brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until
well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture;
stir just to moisten. The batter will be very thick
and lumpy. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake in
preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick
inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let
bread cool in pan for 10 minutes then turn out onto a
wire rack. Best when served immediately with butter.

Recipies thanks to Mary Hunt...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> [...]
> > Incompetent ones call it quits upon recognizing
> the
> > first signs of failure.
> > At first, they may be excited to start an
> endeavor.
> > But then they lose interest fairly quickly,
> > especially
> > when they encounter errors.
> > Then they go & search for a new one. Same story &
> > same
> > results. Incompetent people don't have the
> > persistence
> > to go on and fulfill their dreams.
> >
> > NUMBER 5 - They Try to Bring Others Down To Their
> > Level
> >
> > Incompetent people envy other successful
> > individuals.
> > Instead of working hard to be like them, these
> > incompetent ones spread rumors and try every dirty
> > trick to bring them down.
> > They could've asked these successful ones nicely.
> > But
> > no, they're too proud. They don't want to ask
> > advise.
> > Moreover, they're too negative to accomplish
> > anything.
> >
> > NUMBER 6 - They Waste Their Time
> >
> > They don't know what to do next. They may just be
> > contented on eating, getting drunk, watching TV,
> or
> > worse, staring at the blank wall with no thoughts
> > whatsoever to improve their lives.
> > It's perfectly fine to enjoy once in a while. But
> > time
> > should be managed efficiently in order to succeed.
> > There should be a proper balance between work &
> > pleasure.
> >
> > NUMBER 7 - They Take the Easy Way Out
> >
> > If there are two roads to choose from, incompetent
> > people would choose the wider road with less
> rewards
> > than the narrower road with much better rewards at
> > the
> > end.
> > They don't want any suffering or hardship. They
> want
> > good life.
> > What these people don't know is that what you reap
> > is
> > what you sow. Efforts & action will not go
> > unnoticed.
> > If only they would be willing to sacrifice a
> little,
> > they would be much better off.
> > Successful people made it through trials & error.
> > They
> > never give up. They are willing to do everything
> > necessary to achieve what they aspire for in life.
> >
> > *****
> > About the Author:
> >
> > Michael Lee is the author of "How To Be A Red Hot
> > Persuasion Wizard...In 20 Days Or Less," an ebook
> > designed to easily seduce others, fully improve
> your
> > relationships, multiply your profits, win
> > negotiations, and help you attain all the desired
> > freedom and power you could ever dream of. CLick
> > THis
> > LInk to Get a sample chapter and a superpowered

QUOTES BY J "VON" TRAPP

...Laws...Most laws are born from bad manners.
J Von Trapp 2007

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=31224

> [...]
> > 1: FIX IN YOUR MIND THE EXACT AMOUNT YOU WANT TO
> > HAVE.
> > 2: DETERMINE EXACTLY WHAT YOU INTEND TO GIVE IN
> > RETURN
> > FOR THE MONEY.
> > 3: ESTABLISH A DEFINITE DATE YOU DESIRE TO HAVE
> THE
> > MONEY.
> > 4: CREATE A DEFINITE PLAN FOR CARRYING OUT YOUR
> > DESIRE.
> > 5: WRITE OUT A CLEAR, CONCISE STATEMENT COVERING
> > EACH
> > OF THESE STEPS.
> > 6: READ YOUR STATEMENT ALOUD TWICE A DAY.  Picture
> > yourself already attaining your goal.
> > (Example)
> > 6 step goal to loose xx pounds.
> > I will loose weight and weigh only xxx  pounds by
> > 2-6-03.  I will do this by eating low fat foods,
> > avoiding candy & sweets & soda pop.   I will also
> > exercise every day, taking a 40 minute walk or
> going
> > to the gym.
> > Plan
> > Loose 12.21 lbs a month
> > Loose 1.15 lbs a week
> > Loose .16 lb a day
> >
> > READ this to yourself twice a day.
> >
> > If this email was received from a group other than
> > quoteyourwa...@yahoogroups.com
> > , you have to stop mail from that group, I have no
> > control over what they send out, or to whom, or
> >  what they do with it once they get it..
> >

> > Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
> > quoteyourwaytosuccess3 to anyone that you wish, as
> > long as
> > you include the entire message.
> > (including my name, address & checking account #.)
> >
> > Disclaimer- All quotes printed in this publication
> > are
> > believed to be accurately attributed, but no
> > guarantees are made that some incorrectly
> > attributed,
> > or even outright false quotes won't get in here
> from
> > time to time.  I assure readers that I will do my
> > best
> > to weed out incorrect quotes, and will print a
> > retraction as soon as I become aware of any
> errors.
> >

> >  “THIS EMAIL IS NOT A COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENT (Or
> > any
> > type of advertisement.)”
> > **If you get this email in error, I apologize,
> reply
> > “Leave List” & I will remove you immediately.**
> > If you get this email from another group than
> qywts,
> >  can’t remove you from that list.
> >

> > UNSUBSCRIBE:
> > quoteyourwaytosuc...@yahoogroups.com
> >
> > OR
> >
> >           REPLY EMAIL “LEAVE LIST”  To the email
> > address that sent this email to you.
> >
> > Do you Yahoo!?
> > Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard - Read only the mail you
> want.
> >

> > Jim The Quoteman:
> > quoteyourwaytosu...@yahoogroups.com

> > Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam

Jim The Quoteman:
quoteyourwaytosu...@yahoogroups.com