Fw: Re: Fw: QuoteYourWayToSuccess 101309

quoteyourwaytosuccess

Nov 21, 2009, 3:06:04 AM11/21/09
to quoteyourwa...@yahoogroups.com, Quotequoteyourwaytosu...@googlegroups.com
In case you miss=d this...Thanks to Bashful Bob, Stay at his motel in Page Arizona...

Letter from Procter & Gamble Exec to Obama Please re=d, even if you are an Obama fan. It is legitimate, wr=tten by respected, Lou Prichett, formerly of Proctor and Gamble. &n=sp; Lou Pritchett is one of corporate America 's true living legends- a= acclaimed author, dynamic teacher and one of the world's highest rated speakers. Successful corporate executives=20 everywhere recognize him as the foremost leader in chan=e management. Lou changed the way America does business b= creating an audacious concept that came to be known as=20 "partnering." Pritchett rose from soap salesman to Vice-President, Sales and Customer Development for Pr=cter and Gamble and over the course of 36 years, made corporate histor=. _______________________________________________________<=span>

AN OPEN LETTER=TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others=2C you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and y=ur upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America an= culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at it= core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremist= who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals=who wish to see America fail.=20

You scare me b=cause you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America' crowd and deliver this message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the governm=nt sector dominates instead of the private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled=20 one.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing =n our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose=that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard=of living in the world.
=3B
You scare=me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certa=n banks and corporations.
&nbs=;
You scare=me because your own 20 political party shrinks from challenging yo= on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will=20 not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view f=om intelligent people.
=20
You scare=me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Rel=lys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

=nbsp;
Lou Pritchett

=3B
TRUE - CHECK:
http://www.snopes.com=politics/soapbox/youscareme.asp

This letter was sent to the NY Times but they never acknowledged it. Big surprise! Since it hit the Internet, =owever, it has had over 500,000 hits. Keep it go=ng. All that is necessary for evil to succeed is th=t good men do nothing. It's happening right now.

<=div>

J "Von" Trapp, The Quoteman, One Cool Dude Disabled....FREE BEST OF THE BEST COMIC STRIPS! quote...@yahoo.com   FREE WEEKLY EMAIL OF FAMOUS QUOTATIONS!
quoteyourwaytosu...@yahoogroups.com   FREE DAILY QUOTATUIONS ON MY PERSONAL CRUISE WEBSITE!
http://www.geocities.com/cruiseman111111/index.html